- About HGU
- Traffic Access
From New Chitose Airport to Central Sapporo(JR Sapporo Station)
- Take the "Rapid Airport Liner" and get off at Sapporo Station.
[Approx. 40 min., 1,150 Yen]
- New Chitose Airport Bus (Hokkaido Chuo Bus, Hokuto Kotsu), Take the "To Downtown Sapporo" and get off at "Sapporo Ekimae".
[Approx. 80 min., 1,100 Yen]
From Central Sapporo
- Take to Fukuzumi at subway Toho Line "Sapporo" station or "Odori" station, and "Gakuen mae" station gets off. The third exit direct connection (in the law school building the fourth exit).
[Approx. 6 min. from "Sapporo" station, 5 min. from "Odori" station, 210 Yen]
From New Chitose Airport
- New Chitose Airport Bus (Hokkaido Chuo Bus, Hokuto Kotsu), Take the "To Downtown Sapporo" and "Fukuzumi" station gets off.
[Approx. 50 min., 1,100 Yen]
- Change to subway Toho Line, and "Gakuen mae" station gets off.
[Approx. 7 min. , 250 Yen]
1-40, 4-chome, Asahi-machi, Toyohira-ku, Sapporo-shi
Economics / Business Administration / Law / Humanities / Engineering(1st year)
Economics / Business Administration / Law / Letters / Law School
Annexed Library / Center for Development Policy Studies / Administration Bureau
From JR Sapporo Station
- In Sapporo station bus terminal, Take Jotetsu bus Jozankei Line  (Hoheikyo Onsen Line ), Jozankei Line  (Hoheikyo Onsen Line ), Moiwa Line [south 55], either of the Makomanai Line [south 54], and "Hokkai Gakuen Dai Kougakubu Mae" gets off.
[Approx. 25 min., 210 Yen]
- In the Sapporo Station north exit, Take Jotetsu bus Makomanai Line [south 64] and "Hokkai Gakuen Dai Kougakubu Mae" gets off. [Approx. 25 min., 210 Yen]
From the Subway Toho Line "Fukuzumi" Station
- Take Chuo Bus [No. Fuku 86] or [No.86] from the seventh Fukuzumi bus terminal platform; get off "Kiyota Danchi" bus stop, a 5-minute walk.
[Seat-load time approx. 20 min., 210 Yen]
355, Kiyota, Kiyota-ku, Sapporo-shi
Soccer Ground / Baseball Field No.1,No.2 / Rugby Field / Tennis Court / Multi-purpose Ground / Sports Facilities / Practice Ground